Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First meet. Saturday September 16th

Go down 
+26
ka24orce
LigouriRd.
Vince
FusionR300zx
whiterps13
Sp33d240
Yojimbo206
shayrgob
A-Town-SR
DaSnoBordr
Jesse
Dirty Dee
Mr.BackFire
Rated240R
1998240sx
Felix Da Housecat
lopezjrslide
jae_rex
Specter
s14rob
whiteazn1184
xDABSx
Atown 240
Igor
D*S Dstar
Nackers
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Atown 240
Resident post whore
Resident post whore
Atown 240

Number of posts : 1394
Vehicle : '91

First meet.  Saturday September 16th - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First meet. Saturday September 16th   First meet.  Saturday September 16th - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2006, 2:04 pm

it was on the 1st page! Nakcers numbers. Wtf d-star i'm not receiving emails anymore about new posts.
Back to top Go down
Nackers
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
Nackers

Number of posts : 1609
Vehicle : 03 350z and 89 Hatch

PostSubject: Re: First meet. Saturday September 16th   First meet.  Saturday September 16th - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2006, 2:53 pm

To whoever was driving the Black Zenki:

WTF were you thinking? You don't pull shit like that in a public parking lot with all thoes people around. You think that we don't know what RWD can do? No need to show off. We were already a cop magnet, didn't need that bullshit.

Anyway, the meet was awesome. James, can't thank you and your friends along with the other Chicago locals enough for making that crusie such a huge sucess. Xtoefield, sorry we didn't hook back up with you at the Planetarium. We stopped to take pics and a cop booted us. Went down to the field museum and got booted from there to.

Thanks for everyone who showed up and made that meet one of the best 240 meets ever. I am having a small problem with cooling now, but I'll get that straitned out real quick... hopefully, and be out to the next one. Can't wait...
Back to top Go down
http://nackersdrift.com
A-Town-SR
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
A-Town-SR

Number of posts : 1423
Vehicle : SR 240sx (hatch)

PostSubject: Re: First meet. Saturday September 16th   First meet.  Saturday September 16th - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2006, 3:53 pm

so whats the word this meet being a success and all are we going to try and put another together before the winter takes over?

Oh and thanks for such a great experience. Unlike most that was my first trip down lower wacker and I'd have to say the best thing Ive ever done in a car. So enclosed with little quick turns n shit. Not to mention haulin ass to stay with everyone and having to lock em up so I didnt smash igor. The meet was fuckin priceless
Back to top Go down
Specter
WALLA WALLA WASHINGTON!!!!!!!!
Specter

Number of posts : 2505
Vehicle : '89 Piggy Coupe

PostSubject: Re: First meet. Saturday September 16th   First meet.  Saturday September 16th - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2006, 3:59 pm

yeah you fucktards, next time half the groop gets sepperated at a light WAIT lol

pure sheer luck that i found you guys
Back to top Go down
Felix Da Housecat
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
Felix Da Housecat

Number of posts : 248
Vehicle : S13 Coupe

PostSubject: Re: First meet. Saturday September 16th   First meet.  Saturday September 16th - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2006, 5:26 pm

Nackers wrote:

Xtoefield, sorry we didn't hook back up with you at the Planetarium. We stopped to take pics and a cop booted us. Went down to the field museum and got booted from there to.

no problem, i figured something happened and i just went home. the meet was a blast, it was fun chowin down on some chicken with vince,james, and the rest of you guys. even though i was in a damn jimmy, i still felt like i belonged. thanks guys for being so cool. and i was the only black guy there i believe afro, anyways can't wait till' the next one. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
D*S Trucky
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
D*S Trucky

Number of posts : 5039
Vehicle : 91 s13 coupe

PostSubject: Re: First meet. Saturday September 16th   First meet.  Saturday September 16th - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2006, 5:56 pm

I was just amazed at how many people turned out I have never seen so many s13,s14 in one place props to everyones rides.
Back to top Go down
A-Town-SR
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
A-Town-SR

PostSubject: Re: First meet. Saturday September 16th   First meet.  Saturday September 16th - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2006, 5:58 pm

thanks for the props and I could not agree any more seems out in the burbs youll see one here and there but we had a strong concentration of chicago 240s in one area and I also would like to give everyone props even toefield with the jimmy lol
Back to top Go down
FusionR300zx
Post Whore
Post Whore
FusionR300zx

Number of posts : 3248
Vehicle : 1997 240sx 1993 300zx 2+2

PostSubject: Re: First meet. Saturday September 16th   First meet.  Saturday September 16th - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2006, 7:18 pm

Nackers wrote:
To whoever was driving the Black Zenki:

WTF were you thinking? You don't pull shit like that in a public parking lot with all thoes people around. You think that we don't know what RWD can do? No need to show off. We were already a cop magnet, didn't need that bullshit.

are you talking about the burnout? with the black kouki?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aricwithana
A-Town-SR
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
A-Town-SR

PostSubject: Re: First meet. Saturday September 16th   First meet.  Saturday September 16th - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2006, 7:19 pm

not your kouki we know those tires dont spin

edit: Besides his bad judgement I must say he had a real nice car. Personally I would say he had the best one there besides my favorite 199x zenki ka-t very nice

Last edited by on September 18th 2006, 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A-Town-SR
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
A-Town-SR

PostSubject: Re: First meet. Saturday September 16th   First meet.  Saturday September 16th - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2006, 7:31 pm

Im just joking but know it was that turbocharged kouki
Back to top Go down
Specter
Specter

Number of posts : 2505
Vehicle : '89 Piggy Coupe

PostSubject: Re: First meet. Saturday September 16th   First meet.  Saturday September 16th - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2006, 7:47 pm

w00 $50 turbine Very Happy

thanks Angle

yet another benifit of going to the meet

now i'm off to go fondle my turbine
Back to top Go down
FusionR300zx
Post Whore
Post Whore
FusionR300zx

PostSubject: Re: First meet. Saturday September 16th   First meet.  Saturday September 16th - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2006, 9:01 pm

A-Town-SR wrote:
Im just joking but know it was that turbocharged kouki

yea... i kno what car u were talkin aboutt... it wasn't a drift... it was a burnout... any stock 240 can burnout... even if it's with one wheel Laughing

but anywho... that car was sickk... i didn't think he was gona bring that car... i thought he was gona bring his candy apple s13 aka sex on wheels
Back to top Go down
A-Town-SR
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
A-Town-SR

PostSubject: Re: First meet. Saturday September 16th   First meet.  Saturday September 16th - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2006, 11:09 pm

yes that car was real sick but that shit seemed disrespectful seeing as everyone else was chill and 2 people gotta do shit like that. Luckily no harm done
Back to top Go down
FusionR300zx
Post Whore
Post Whore
FusionR300zx

PostSubject: Re: First meet. Saturday September 16th   First meet.  Saturday September 16th - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2006, 11:13 pm

of course no harm done... he was gona be a pro porsche race car driver... but something happened to his arm... if you can see it...
Back to top Go down
Nachtmensch
whatever
whatever
Nachtmensch

Number of posts : 11764
Vehicle : MRS, IS350

PostSubject: Re: First meet. Saturday September 16th   First meet.  Saturday September 16th - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2006, 11:16 pm

since i didnt go to chicago, i headed home on higgins. car bottomed out more than i could count. i think i bent some parts, or i hit my transmission on the road.

after doing that for a while, i get a cop that pulled me over for a ground faul tail light (goes out when i brake, otherwise its on)

good time though. i got to meet a few people ive seen around either in other forums or on the road.

good looking cars guys Smile
-kevin
Back to top Go down
Vince
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: First meet. Saturday September 16th   First meet.  Saturday September 16th - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2006, 1:37 am

I've had a good time. I haven't been to a meet in the longest. Good to see and meet everyone although some were familiar faces.

Xavier, next meet, bring your "other" car. Different flavored wings was the best. Jayson could've rolled with us but had to take his girl home.

Oh, the guy with the Evo was a friend and old co-worker, Tony. He opted to come late and gas up late too that's why we ended up looking for the rest of you guys.
Back to top Go down
D*S Trucky
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
D*S Trucky

Number of posts : 5039
Vehicle : 91 s13 coupe

PostSubject: Re: First meet. Saturday September 16th   First meet.  Saturday September 16th - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2006, 1:38 am

Yeah you could tell that driver from the black zenki was starved of attention as a young boy. But that's just my expert opinion.
Back to top Go down
Vince
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: First meet. Saturday September 16th   First meet.  Saturday September 16th - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2006, 1:40 am

I actually know that guy. And yeah, I don't know why he did that but I guess he needed to go in fashion.
Back to top Go down
xDABSx
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
xDABSx

Number of posts : 97
Vehicle : 96 240sx

PostSubject: Re: First meet. Saturday September 16th   First meet.  Saturday September 16th - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2006, 1:41 am

r u guyz talkin about the guy in the black kouki
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xdabsx
Nackers
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
Nackers

PostSubject: Re: First meet. Saturday September 16th   First meet.  Saturday September 16th - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2006, 1:46 am

Well if you could let him know that we weren't exactly excited about what he did. And also, if he comes to any more of our meets, he won't be doing anything like that again. Otherwise there will be trouble.
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

Number of posts : 11254
Vehicle : RED SHARK V1-5, MOBY DICK.

PostSubject: Re: First meet. Saturday September 16th   First meet.  Saturday September 16th - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2006, 1:46 am

Oh come on read the thread...before you post......... he did it nothing happened luckily, he shouldnt have....oh well......shut up about it already.

And to the guy talking about no harm done porshce driver blah blah blah...... You dont do that shit at meets no matter who you are. Wackness. The hell do we care.
Back to top Go down
https://chicagoarea240sx.editboard.com
Nachtmensch
whatever
whatever
Nachtmensch

PostSubject: Re: First meet. Saturday September 16th   First meet.  Saturday September 16th - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2006, 2:05 am

D*star wrote:
Oh come on read the thread...before you post......... he did it nothing happened luckily, he shouldnt have....oh well......shut up about it already.

weknow what youre thinking... Rolling Eyes

anyways, besides that whole ordeal, everyone seemed to be well behaved and down to earth. i wasnt there past BWW, but thats what is saw Smile
Back to top Go down
Nackers
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
Nackers

PostSubject: Re: First meet. Saturday September 16th   First meet.  Saturday September 16th - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2006, 2:15 am

Heh, it got a little crazy through lower wacker, but that was expected. Nobody went past what they could control and nobody fucked their cars up, besides for some bottoming out and whatnot... no biggie.

I think next time we should have a print out of exact directions and meeting spots. Either that or get the 2 way radio thing or just exchange phone numbers.
Back to top Go down
Nachtmensch
whatever
whatever
Nachtmensch

PostSubject: Re: First meet. Saturday September 16th   First meet.  Saturday September 16th - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2006, 2:38 am

Nackers wrote:
I think next time we should have a print out of exact directions and meeting spots. Either that or get the 2 way radio thing or just exchange phone numbers.
good idea.

we all have cells... besides specter Laughing
Back to top Go down
lopezjrslide
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
lopezjrslide

Number of posts : 32
Vehicle : 92 240sx se

PostSubject: Re: First meet. Saturday September 16th   First meet.  Saturday September 16th - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2006, 4:07 am

man...i got there with my 240sx my brothers 240 and my friends 240 at 9:30 and there was nobody there anymore!..damm job made me miss it.i dirent get out of work till 9pm.i was sad. can you guys make the other one litte later if possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First meet. Saturday September 16th   First meet.  Saturday September 16th - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First meet. Saturday September 16th
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next