Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS: BuddyClub Spec2 Exhaust Set Up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

Number of posts : 311
Vehicle : 1991 Hatch (WTT 4 Coupe)

FS: BuddyClub Spec2 Exhaust Set Up Empty
PostSubject: FS: BuddyClub Spec2 Exhaust Set Up   FS: BuddyClub Spec2 Exhaust Set Up Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2009, 12:24 pm

Ok, so my Car was broken twice over the past 2 weeks and had over $1000.00 worth of stuff jacked and at this point I am not even going to try and recoup my losses, and just look at moving on to something new. This is my second hatch over the last 4 years, and I hate to say it, but am looking for a change. =/

First thing I am looking to sell is my BuddyClub Spec2 Setup. This was just installed in Late April, i want to say, and would estimate less then 400 miles on it. I want to sell the setup as a whole, just for ease of use for the both of us, included is:

~ BuddyClub Spec2 Exhaust ($430.00)
~ Megan Racing 3" Stainless Steel Test Pipe ($60.00)
~ Circuit Sports Polyurethane Exhaust Hangers (3) ($30.00)
~ Steainless Steel Lock Nuts/Bolts which i purchased seperately because the provided hardware did not fit properly ($10.00)
~ Shipping was atleast $60.00....

So were looking at a product value of about $590.00...

I would like to get $475.00 for everything, plus your stock cat-back, and I am more then willing to help with the swap at my house. As of now I am not willing to part, unless I have buyers for ALL Items. Sorry its short, but I am at work and just needed to get this up to start gaining interest. This is the first site that I have posted, so get first dibs.

Post/PM or Text/Call @ 1-224-361-6074 with any questions, I will update with more detail later on this evening.
Back to top Go down
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

PostSubject: Re: FS: BuddyClub Spec2 Exhaust Set Up   FS: BuddyClub Spec2 Exhaust Set Up Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2009, 1:11 pm

This is also for a S13, if you didnt catch the Hatch part(s)...
Back to top Go down
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

PostSubject: Re: FS: BuddyClub Spec2 Exhaust Set Up   FS: BuddyClub Spec2 Exhaust Set Up Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2009, 3:49 pm

Annnnnd, already pending sale till weekend, waiting fornme to have time to uninstall, inquiries being taken for "next in lines"...

Hes not buying the hangers, i paid 30 plus ship, will take $25 shipped and paypaled if i can find my stocks in the garage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS: BuddyClub Spec2 Exhaust Set Up   FS: BuddyClub Spec2 Exhaust Set Up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS: BuddyClub Spec2 Exhaust Set Up
Page 1 of 1