Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS: some s13 and non s13 stuff for sale, check it out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
scubasteve
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster
scubasteve

Number of posts : 148
Vehicle : 92 Nissan 240sx

FS: some s13 and non s13 stuff for sale, check it out Empty
PostSubject: FS: some s13 and non s13 stuff for sale, check it out   FS: some s13 and non s13 stuff for sale, check it out Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 12:11 pm

First item up for sale is this mint cond. used s13 hatch. This hatch was manufactured back in 1991 and installed on the 240sx model in 92. It comes with this ugly ass wing that was found to rust and leave rust holes on the hatch. But it can be your's for the low price of $40

FS: some s13 and non s13 stuff for sale, check it out Img079

FS: some s13 and non s13 stuff for sale, check it out Img080

Second item up for sale a COMPLETE ENGINE HARNESS $50. I pick this up from Jayys about two weeks ago and i just found out that i don't need it.

FS: some s13 and non s13 stuff for sale, check it out Img070

BOB, tell them what's next...

We have a Mint Cond. Avant Spyder E99 Paintball Gun COMPLETE with face mask, 16oz co2 tank, battery charger, 2 harper (one auto, and the other is standard). This could be your's for just four low easy payments of $49.95(j/k) or $200.

FS: some s13 and non s13 stuff for sale, check it out Img071

FS: some s13 and non s13 stuff for sale, check it out Img074

I also have 2 gas power RC cars for sale, I will post those up later when I dig them out the basement.

Thank you for shopping at Steve's Scuba Shop today. All payments must be made in cash, we do not accept all major credit cards; VISA, Mster Card, etc, etc. There's no shipping on none of these items, pick up or meet only. A 50 cent surcharge will be applied for every mile after 5 miles traveled on deliveries.

J/K, but real talk no shipping...
Back to top Go down

FS: some s13 and non s13 stuff for sale, check it out
Page 1 of 1