Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTB: Miscellaneous Interior & Engine pieces

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

Number of posts : 311
Vehicle : 1991 Hatch (WTT 4 Coupe)

WTB: Miscellaneous Interior & Engine pieces Empty
PostSubject: WTB: Miscellaneous Interior & Engine pieces   WTB: Miscellaneous Interior & Engine pieces Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2009, 1:15 pm

Okay, just looking for a few little miscellaneous things for my 240:

1) Clear Plastic Gauge Cluster Cover
~ Previous Owner sprayed Armol All or something on it and got it all messed up. I'm about to swap my dash and want to swap it out at the same time.

2) S13 Ka24De Distributor Cap Cover
~ One of the clips is cracked and slips off exposing the Cap & Plug Wires, and just want to replace it.

3) S13 Ka24De Wiring Harness Cover
~ This is the plastic cover that clips around the wiring that runs above the intake manifold, next to the Valve Cover

4) S13 Ka24De Fuse Box Cover
~ One of the clips was broken and never closed fully and one day it disappeared, lol. This is the one on the passanger side near the battery.

5) OEM 75Amp Alernator Fuse
~ I have some rigger fusable link POS and want to replace it with an OEM one that someone may have lying around, Nissan wants $20.00 for it & I'm sure I can find it cheaper elsewhere.

6) OEM S13 Steering Wheel
~ Can be with, or without, Cruise Control and just needs to be in good condition, mine looks like a dog chewed mine.
Back to top Go down
D*S Trucky
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
D*S Trucky

Number of posts : 5039
Vehicle : 91 s13 coupe

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Miscellaneous Interior & Engine pieces   WTB: Miscellaneous Interior & Engine pieces Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2009, 1:17 pm

JUNKYARD!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Miscellaneous Interior & Engine pieces   WTB: Miscellaneous Interior & Engine pieces Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2009, 1:24 pm

ill be checking the junkyards now that its getting nicer out but if I can buy someone a Tall Boy or a 40, its good by me.
Back to top Go down
rcl1221
Established Member
Established Member
rcl1221

Number of posts : 637
Vehicle : RMS13, GH6, ZX636-C1

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Miscellaneous Interior & Engine pieces   WTB: Miscellaneous Interior & Engine pieces Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2009, 11:02 pm

I got an oem s13 wheel. offer away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.richiesrandoms.wordpress.com
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Miscellaneous Interior & Engine pieces   WTB: Miscellaneous Interior & Engine pieces Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2009, 12:11 am

ill let you know, I'm heading to the junkyard tomorrow, hope to find something. Thanks for the responses so far.
Back to top Go down
SilEddy
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster
SilEddy

Number of posts : 134
Vehicle : 1992 Nissan 240SX SE

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Miscellaneous Interior & Engine pieces   WTB: Miscellaneous Interior & Engine pieces Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2009, 12:19 am

I was at the U Pull It on Grand Ave a few days ago. they have a 90 hatch mostly taken apart already but with some useful items. They also have a 92 coupe with almost all you may need. Still in good shape too, almost no rust on the rails. If I had extra money I'd buy the chassis to build it from the ground up.
Back to top Go down
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Miscellaneous Interior & Engine pieces   WTB: Miscellaneous Interior & Engine pieces Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2009, 2:54 pm

^^ Cool, thanks!

I was just at Victory Auto Wreckers and they were 240less, and my buddy and I were going to head up to Summit Pick 'n Pull, but he has class in a bit, so were going on Monday, maybe we'll hit You Pull It too, seeing they actually have 240's.

Do you know how the driver side fender and bumper was?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Miscellaneous Interior & Engine pieces   WTB: Miscellaneous Interior & Engine pieces Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB: Miscellaneous Interior & Engine pieces
Page 1 of 1