Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTS: PC momo wheel, pedals, shift set... Rfactor game!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Los Vlados Locos
Captain Obvious
Captain Obvious

Number of posts : 2188

WTS: PC momo wheel, pedals, shift set... Rfactor game! Empty
PostSubject: WTS: PC momo wheel, pedals, shift set... Rfactor game!   WTS: PC momo wheel, pedals, shift set... Rfactor game! Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2008, 11:53 pm

I am selling this all as a set, i bought it about a year ago at Best Buy for $114 and used it once or twice.

Its pretty cool, i just never really use it.

It is now $100 new... I am not sure what i want really
It also has something called force feedback, which basically make the wheel shake when going over rough terrain, tight turns, or such.

So i guess i will take $65 OBO

PAYPAL PREFERRED!
I can also deliver it to you if you do not live far from Jefferson park. Within 15 miles.

I also have a game called Rfactor that I would sell for $20, it is $40 new. It is basically the CD key and you download the game from their website.

They have a add on for the Rfactor called Drift revolution. which is as you can guess drifting. It should be pretty realistic because this is supposed to be one of the most realistic racing sims on the market.

It has a ton of community support with lots of add on things you can do for free.

WTS: PC momo wheel, pedals, shift set... Rfactor game! Logitechmomo
Back to top Go down

WTS: PC momo wheel, pedals, shift set... Rfactor game!
Page 1 of 1