Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel for Ka24De Engines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

Number of posts : 311
Vehicle : 1991 Hatch (WTT 4 Coupe)

Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel for Ka24De Engines Empty
PostSubject: Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel for Ka24De Engines   Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel for Ka24De Engines Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2008, 5:41 pm

Name: Ryan
Sale: As-Is.
Shipping: Yes.
Payment: PayPal (I am verified) & Cash Only.
Trades: Not at this time.
Contacts:
~ Post
~ Private Message
~ Text: 1 (224) 361-6074
~ EMail: Driftless240@yahoo.com

Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel for Ka24De Engines:

~ Alright guys, so I picked this up in a package offer with a Shaftmasters Aluminum Driveshaft, and after looking at my schedual, I don't see myself having the time to install it any time soon. With that said, I am going to see if anyone else may have the oppurtunity to install it, instead of just sitting in my room, I also have bills to worry about too. This is, as stated, an Aluminum Fidanza Flywheel for Ka24De Engines and weighs ONLY 11lbs!!! I just had it delivered this morning, and does not appear to be damaged in any way. Fidanza has only 1500 miles, and it shows, looks brand new!!! . This was used on a 1992 Ka, so I know it will look work for 1991-1994 Ka's, can't say for 1995+, but don't see why not, just can't promise. Please verify before purchasing. Pictures will be posted this evening.

Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel for Ka24De Engines CIMG0566

Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel for Ka24De Engines CIMG0569

Pricing:

~ $210.00 Shipped & PayPal'ed (Free Shipping for Members)

I am PayPal verified, and am a reputible member with a review thread available to be looked over ([URL="http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/127246-operationsr20.html"]http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/127246-operationsr20.html [/URL]), and 100% Positive Itrade here on Zilvia with a 12 listed reviews, and have done SO much more business then reflected; so purchase with confidence. I ship out same day 90% of the time, if not, next day at the latest, garunteed! I ship via FedEx Ground and instantly provide a Tracking Number for your package.

I thank you for taking the time to look over my thread, and happy shopping!!

~Ryan
Back to top Go down
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

Number of posts : 311
Vehicle : 1991 Hatch (WTT 4 Coupe)

Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel for Ka24De Engines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel for Ka24De Engines   Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel for Ka24De Engines Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2008, 11:15 pm

Price Lowered, over $100.00 off for 1500 miles of use. I don't "need" to sell, I'd like to, because it'll just be sitting here.
Back to top Go down

Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel for Ka24De Engines
Page 1 of 1