Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Factory S13 Open Differential

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

Number of posts : 311
Vehicle : 1991 Hatch (WTT 4 Coupe)

Factory S13 Open Differential Empty
PostSubject: Factory S13 Open Differential   Factory S13 Open Differential Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2008, 12:11 am

Name: Ryan
Sale: As-Is.
Shipping: No.
Payment: Cash Only.
Trades: Not at this time.
Contacts:
~ Post
~ Private Message
~ Text: 1 (224) 361-6074
~ EMail: Driftless240@yahoo.com

Stock S13 Open Differential:

~ Alright guys, so I have been thinking of little things I may have left to sell, and I remembered I had an Open Differential in the Attic of my Garage. I purchased my 240 already equipped with a Welded Differential & the previous owner included the car's stock differential as well, if I wanted to swap it back out for winter or something. He had gotten another Differential, welded it, and swapped them out. It was functional when removed and had roughly 165,000 miles, along with the chassis, prior to being swapped. The Differential has been sitting in my garage for some time, and I haven't used it myself.

Note: This is the full setup, inside the stock Pumpkin, with Out-Put Skafts; Axels not included.

Do the smart thing, that the previous owner did, and prevent as much down time as possible: Purchase this Diff., weld it, then swap your stock one out! After that you can either sell that one and get your money back, or weld it and sell it for profit.

Pricing:

~ $40.00 Picked-Up

I am PayPal verified, and am a reputible member with a review thread available to be looked over (http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/127246-operationsr20.html ), so purchase with confidence. I have also done so much more business on Zilvia, and can search to verify if you'd like.

I thank you for taking the time to look over my thread, and happy shopping!!

~Ryan
Back to top Go down

Factory S13 Open Differential
Page 1 of 1