Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped!

Go down 
+9
D*S Dave
RAD MIKE Circa 3006
xxcrashxx11
dorikin717
DJ Longdick
matrix232
Dirty Dee
hs13kls
satty07
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
satty07
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

Number of posts : 59

The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped! Empty
PostSubject: The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped!   The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped! Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2008, 10:20 am

NAME: Nic Satterstrum
PHONE NUMBER: It's broken at the moment....
EMAIL: satty07@gmail.com
PAYMENT PREFERENCE: Cash
------------------------------------------------------------------
ITEM: Apexi Multichecker
PRICE: $100
SHIPPING: Sure, if you pay.
DESCRIPTION: Great condition apexi multichecker. Currently wired up and working on my car, tells you Inj. Duty Cycle, Airflow Percentage, Speed, RPM, Ign. Timing, and guesses your AFR's, HP, and TQ. Great for making sure you dont max out your injectors or maf, and lets you track hp increases.
*PIC: it looks like The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped! Multichecker

ITEM: Apexi SAFC (the old skool 5 knob one)
PRICE: $75
SHIPPING: Why not.
DESCRIPTION: Old skool SAFC. 5 Knobs to adjust correction at 5 rpm points. Great for fine tuning. Plus the knobs change color as you pass over that rpm point. Its pretty cool.
*PIC: it looks like....
The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped! 0c5b_1

ITEM: Altima E-Fans
PRICE: $50
SHIPPING: If necessary.
DESCRIPTION: Pre-cut/wired Altima fans for S13. These things are amazing. I can beat on the car all day long and the gauge wont even budge. I did all the hard work, now just bolt em in.
*PIC: I can get one if needed.

ITEM: Supercharged KA24ER.
PRICE: 2500 w/ 5speed swap, 2000 for engine all accessories and wiring harness/chipped ecu.
SHIPPING: Not really preferred, but I suppose If you pony up the cash.
DESCRIPTION: My custom supercharged KA24. Rebuilt 2k ago, using full felpro gasket set, topline rings, clevite bearings. Runs like a champ, feel free to compression test it. Ran it against a stock sr with sidemount and stock boost, and it was dead even, I just had a hair off the line (gotta love the no lag). Currently running 3.5lbs, controlled by the stock BPV, but can run 10psi with no pulley change.
*PIC: Here it is on the old motor. It looks the same on the new engine, just ALOT cleaner.
The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped! 0616082056

ITEM: Stock open diff
PRICE: 50 bux?
SHIPPING: It aint gonna be cheap....
DESCRIPTION: Is it really necessary?

ITEM: Welded Diff
PRICE: $80
SHIPPING: See above
DESCRIPTION: Welded diff. Never had an issue and its been close to a year now. Make your shit slide, and dont listen to what everyone else says, welded is the shit!

ITEM: OZ RALLY Wheels
PRICE: 150
SHIPPING: at your expense
DESCRIPTION: Stock lancer OZ rims. There actually made by enkei. 4x114.3, 15x6.5. Forgot the offset, they sit like stock alloys. In good shape.
*PIC: Ill get some, but for now this is what they are:
The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped! Db7c_1

I will also be fully parting out the car, its silver with a blue interior, and all interior pieces are in great shape. Let me know if you need anything.

Last edited by satty07 on September 30th 2008, 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hs13kls
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
hs13kls

Number of posts : 1053
Vehicle : 1991 black coupe

PostSubject: Re: The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped!   The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped! Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2008, 10:33 am

are you that guy that drove from chicago to champaign to see bobbys rx7?
Back to top Go down
http://www.leagueltd.com
satty07
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped!   The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped! Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2008, 11:06 am

I would be that guy....who are you?
Back to top Go down
Dirty Dee
Post Whore
Post Whore
Dirty Dee

Number of posts : 3781
Vehicle : 2012 WRX

PostSubject: Re: The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped!   The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped! Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2008, 12:54 pm

what are the power gains @ 3.5 lbs?
Back to top Go down
satty07
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped!   The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped! Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2008, 1:36 pm

according to my mutichecker, I was at 140ish before the SC. Now it reads around 205-210ish. So like 60hp. Its hard to tell what the actaul boost is, its between 3-5ish, since the gauge isnt very well defined. Like i said, itll run with a stock SR, so i think the mulitchecker must be about right.
Back to top Go down
matrix232
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster
matrix232

Number of posts : 116
Vehicle : 91 240SX

PostSubject: Re: The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped!   The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped! Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2008, 2:39 pm

Chris you should get this!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/matrix240sx
hs13kls
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
hs13kls

PostSubject: Re: The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped!   The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped! Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2008, 3:13 pm

i was the asian guy with the black coupe who drove your car.lol
Back to top Go down
satty07
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped!   The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped! Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2008, 11:43 pm

Gotcha. Well then this guy knows whats up. Starts instantly, idles like a rock, and pulls with no hesitation. Buy this shizz.
Back to top Go down
hs13kls
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
hs13kls

PostSubject: Re: The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped!   The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped! Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2008, 12:42 am

satty07 wrote:
Gotcha. Well then this guy knows whats up. Starts instantly, idles like a rock, and pulls with no hesitation. Buy this shizz.

it drove quite well..but like i told you when i met you.. lol i thought the intake was kinda sketchy, but obviously it wouldnt matter since you could just put a stock on one.. it pulled pretty well..but i never really beat on it..

btw

no p/s sucked lol

so all in all i can vouch
Back to top Go down
DJ Longdick
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
DJ Longdick

Number of posts : 4358
Vehicle : D*Squad 86

PostSubject: Re: The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped!   The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped! Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2008, 1:03 am

yea i hate driving your car cuz no power steering sucks.

and after driving both cars i still dont think you can keep up with me Razz
Back to top Go down
satty07
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped!   The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped! Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2008, 1:04 am

Yea, that was just temporary, i wasnt gonna even include that. For all whom that are wondering, I had/have a piece of pvc going from the stock airbox to the tb, that was just temporary to get it running and hadnt gotten around to replacing it. I actually kinda prefer no p/s now, its almost awkward driving anything else now haha. I guess its just what your used to and preference.
Back to top Go down
satty07
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped!   The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped! Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2008, 1:05 am

Yea, but you havent even been in it since the retune. It doesnt have any of its previous issues. Its smooooth. Id race you sometime, but umm....my car tries to drive in like 5 different directions at once now....so yea...
Back to top Go down
dorikin717
Established Member
Established Member
dorikin717

Number of posts : 850
Vehicle : C33

PostSubject: Re: The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped!   The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped! Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2008, 8:21 am

man i would love tht motor
Back to top Go down
satty07
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped!   The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped! Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2008, 1:12 pm

Then do it! Ill even help put it in!
Back to top Go down
satty07
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped!   The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped! Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2008, 1:27 pm

Hey I just noticed I forgot to post up my turbo manifold for the KA too. I was gonna twincharge it eventually, but yea obviously I have bigger priorities right now. Its a custom made tubular t25/t28 bottom mount manifold for the ka24e. Looking to get it for 300, but ill throw it in for an extra 150 for anyone that buys it with the engine. Its brand new, never been used. Ill let the pics do the talking.
The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped! 0825081340c
The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped! 0825081340b
The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped! 0825081340a
The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped! 0825081340
Back to top Go down
xxcrashxx11
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
xxcrashxx11

Number of posts : 79
Vehicle : 1989 Nissan 240sx

PostSubject: Re: The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped!   The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped! Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2008, 10:42 pm

would you sell the 5spd to me my second gear is F'ed
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=785694808
satty07
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped!   The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped! Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2008, 1:22 am

xxcrashxx11 wrote:
would you sell the 5spd to me my second gear is F'ed

Im kinda waiting on someone to get the engine first, if someone does then yea. Im still driving this car and will continue to till the engine sells.
Back to top Go down
satty07
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped!   The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped! Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2008, 8:25 am

Rims pending. Multichecker, SAFC, and Drivetrain still up for grabs.
Back to top Go down
xxcrashxx11
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
xxcrashxx11

Number of posts : 79
Vehicle : 1989 Nissan 240sx

PostSubject: Re: The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped!   The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped! Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2008, 4:14 pm

Alright thanks man ill keep watching this topic
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=785694808
DJ Longdick
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
DJ Longdick

Number of posts : 4358
Vehicle : D*Squad 86

PostSubject: Re: The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped!   The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped! Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2008, 6:25 pm

how are you going to get around when you sell your engine. then you'll have two cars that dont have engines and your 200 miles from home...
Back to top Go down
satty07
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped!   The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped! Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2008, 7:39 pm

dont you worry about it. Multichecker now pending sale.
Back to top Go down
RAD MIKE Circa 3006
Starry Night, Celestial Skies.
Starry Night, Celestial Skies.
RAD MIKE Circa 3006

Number of posts : 3524

PostSubject: Re: The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped!   The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped! Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2008, 6:16 pm

would you go a little lowere on the altima fans?
Back to top Go down
satty07
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped!   The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped! Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2008, 8:31 pm

not really.. there sold technically, but I havent received payment or anything....so if you can come up with what Im asking, there yours.
Back to top Go down
D*S Dave
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
D*S Dave

Number of posts : 3128
Vehicle : Nostromo

PostSubject: Re: The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped!   The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped! Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2008, 8:42 pm

dude didnt you say u didnt wanna reveal your secret setup man? glws on everything.
Back to top Go down
satty07
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped!   The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped! Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2008, 9:04 pm

meh. you guys are cool. well for the most part. i think. I just dont want to see these things popping up everywhere, exclusitivity is becoming a rare thing in this scene, and I enjoy having what I have. Motor is being withdrawn from sale for the time being anyways, I may have a use for it pretty soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped!   The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The help me get a new 240 sale! Stuff added prices dropped!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next