Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS: T3 Garrett AiResearch Turbo, Rebuilt w/ ZERO miles.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

Number of posts : 311
Vehicle : 1991 Hatch (WTT 4 Coupe)

FS: T3 Garrett AiResearch Turbo, Rebuilt w/ ZERO miles. Empty
PostSubject: FS: T3 Garrett AiResearch Turbo, Rebuilt w/ ZERO miles.   FS: T3 Garrett AiResearch Turbo, Rebuilt w/ ZERO miles. Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2008, 6:39 pm

TURBO SOLD!!! TURBO SOLD!!! TURBO SOLD!!!

Name:
Ryan
Sale: As-Is.
Shipping: Yes.
Payment: PayPal (Verified) & Cash Only.
Trades Possibly.
Contacts:
~ Post
~ Private Message
~ Text: 1 (224) 361-6074
~ EMail: Driftless240@yahoo.com

Alright guys, I HATE to do this...

I literally just purchased this from a member on another forum a few weeks ago. I purchased this from him with the intentions of including it in my Ka-T Build but times have made things rough...

Well, I lost my job a few days ago AND my Timing Chain now needs to be replaced, so I am just tossing the thread out there to see if there is anyone that may be interested in the Turbo. (Might use profit to get a different Turbo b/c I did just sell a bunch of other items.) I REALLY don't want to part anything that I've collected for my Ka-T Build, but you go to do what you got to do.
(Please do not inquire about additional parts at this time.)

I purchased this just recently. It was freshly rebuilt and has NOT been driven upon since that took place, which means ZERO Miles! He also reassured me that it was Rebuilt using authentic Garrett Parts.

It is a Garrett AiResearch Turbo. It is T3 Flanged, Hybrid Cooled [Oil & Water] and is to be used with an External Wastegate of your choice (Partial Vac. Line included). Turbo sizing is a verified .48/.42; good for someone who is looking to replace a current Turbo that isn't doing too hot, or PERFECT for someone that is looking to put together a very nice reliable Low[er] Boost Set-Up, which were my intentions... The Turbo will Spool up very quickly with the size that it is, based on research would estimate 8PSI by ~3000-3200. With that said if you're looking at Turboing your Ka, Quick Spool + Torque = Fun!! (Wow, making myself not want to sell even more, haha...)

Also for more authenticity purposes there is Garrett "Factory Overhauled Turbocharger" Tag, of which pictures were taken, with Serial & Product Number listed:

S/N: VJM0180
P/N: R0936004

I basically bought it for $320.00. I have now lowered the price to $260.00 Shipped & PayPal'ed. I do not mind shipping elsewhere (Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, Etc.) but you'll need to contact me to talk about pricing.

I am PayPal verified, and am a reputible member of just about all other forums, with a review theads available to be looked over, so purchase with confidence. I Ship out same day, if not next day at the latest, using FedEx Ground and will instantly provide a Tracking Number for your package, if you need shipping.

I don't have a camera/computer (stolen) but I am able to Picture Message or EMail pictures from my Palm Treo, so please Post &/or PM with your Phone Number/Email address and I will send them prompty. (Please do not request pictures if there is minimal to no interest in the item at hand, thank you.)

I thank you for taking the time to look over my thread, and happy shopping!!

~Ryan

Last edited by Project240 on September 5th 2008, 6:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

PostSubject: Re: FS: T3 Garrett AiResearch Turbo, Rebuilt w/ ZERO miles.   FS: T3 Garrett AiResearch Turbo, Rebuilt w/ ZERO miles. Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2008, 11:40 pm

Pics will be posted tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

PostSubject: Re: FS: T3 Garrett AiResearch Turbo, Rebuilt w/ ZERO miles.   FS: T3 Garrett AiResearch Turbo, Rebuilt w/ ZERO miles. Icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2008, 5:28 pm

Last edited by Project240 on September 5th 2008, 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

PostSubject: Re: FS: T3 Garrett AiResearch Turbo, Rebuilt w/ ZERO miles.   FS: T3 Garrett AiResearch Turbo, Rebuilt w/ ZERO miles. Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2008, 1:39 pm

PRICE LOWERED, NEED GONE TONIGHT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS: T3 Garrett AiResearch Turbo, Rebuilt w/ ZERO miles.   FS: T3 Garrett AiResearch Turbo, Rebuilt w/ ZERO miles. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS: T3 Garrett AiResearch Turbo, Rebuilt w/ ZERO miles.
Page 1 of 1