Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS/FT: Apexi Auto Timer For NA & Turbo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

Number of posts : 311
Vehicle : 1991 Hatch (WTT 4 Coupe)

FS/FT: Apexi Auto Timer For NA & Turbo Empty
PostSubject: FS/FT: Apexi Auto Timer For NA & Turbo   FS/FT: Apexi Auto Timer For NA & Turbo Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2008, 2:29 am

Hi Guys/Gals, I have up for sale, or Trade, an Apexi Auto Timer For NA & Turbo Applications. This is the Pen Style Timer, Silver Body with Red display. I bought this off Brian, a.k.a. SoloSilvia, a bit back as one of the pieces to get my Ka-T Project pieced together. I had an idea on custom mounting the unit, but my ideas have since changed.

I have a new idea, and in order to have those thoughts become a reality, it must consist of a Greddy Turbo Timer, which is what I am looking to trade for. If a trade was to be put in order, it must include all harnessing for direct install in a S13.
Also, with that said the Apexi Timer For Sale will come with everything needed to install into an S13, including the additional Sub-Harness for the S13, as stated by Brian.

I have not used the Unit, and is still packaged as I received it from Brian, EXTREMELY well packaged might I add. With that said, item is packaged and ready to ship, which I will do promptly via FedEx Ground with Tracking Number.

FS/FT: Apexi Auto Timer For NA & Turbo 011-2
FS/FT: Apexi Auto Timer For NA & Turbo 012-2

For Sale: $80.00
~ Shipping Fees Included
~ Paypal Fees Included

For Trade: Greddy Turbo Timer (Black)
~ Must be Like-New Condition
~ Must include everything needed to install in S13
~ Trader Ships First, I will ship instanly after unit is received and verified that everything is included and functional.

Buy with confidence; Paypal Verifed & Review Thread Available. Thanks for looking and happy shopping. =D
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1