Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Accident

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sr ally works
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
sr ally works

Number of posts : 22
Vehicle : s14

The Accident Empty
PostSubject: The Accident   The Accident Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2008, 12:17 am

well this is my s14 i have had it for about 4 years man when i got the car it was completely clean no dents or scratches clean black paint sadly i have no pictures to show you guys how clean . then i gues time just got to the car i beat the car up for about two winters drifting on the streets then i blew the shocks so i got cheap agxs from kyb and drop springs from tein it did not drop mutch but it looked ok . then about a year ago i got in to an accident traying to drift a s turn and i smashed a car with my front end The Accident S14110 it did not looked bad but it bended the chassy and the front bummper support and broke my bumper head light housing. mad The Accident S14210 the hood and one head ligth was still good but the rest was history i fixed the bend in the chassy by tying it to a trunk in my yard and using the cars on power to pull it out ass much ass i could then i got all the parts of the junk yard and some i got new and this is how the car looks nowThe Accident S14310 o and i added some fog ligths but then rigth after this was when my tranny went bad . how do you guys think i did on the body i tried my best but still got a way to go i think is not bad for a guy who did it with a couple of chains and a tree trunk . hmm also wat color rims do you guys think look good on my car i was thinking of red with a chrome lip that are deep dish wat do you guys think
Back to top Go down
domdaaxe58
Established Member
Established Member
domdaaxe58

Number of posts : 604
Vehicle : Gay 350z Vert

The Accident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Accident   The Accident Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2008, 12:53 am

it looks good for what you had to work with... i would say gun metal gray, black, or polished rims would look nice. but thoughs colors are used a lot. but it comes down to what you want.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Newb friendly
Newb friendly
Jay

Number of posts : 1432
Vehicle : S13 Garage Slut & S14 Daily Whore

The Accident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Accident   The Accident Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2008, 1:32 am

pic of the "chassy" damage?
Back to top Go down
g3t_sl1d3wayz
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
g3t_sl1d3wayz

Number of posts : 79
Vehicle : 1991 nissan 240sx coupe!

The Accident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Accident   The Accident Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2008, 4:59 am

looks good for wat you did and i think that the red n chrome lip rims would be good but wat kinda rims are you lookin at?
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcautoworks.com
sr ally works
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
sr ally works

Number of posts : 22
Vehicle : s14

The Accident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Accident   The Accident Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2008, 12:29 pm

hm i dont really know wat kind of rim but some thing with i really nice offse that will give me a deep dish rim and ill post up picyures of the chassy damage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Accident Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Accident   The Accident Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Accident
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicago Area 240sx :: S Chassis Specific :: Cosmetics! Cosmetics! Cosmetics!-
Jump to: