Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS: ECHO 1 MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras

Go down 
+2
jh3xp
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster

Number of posts : 182
Vehicle : RB26 S14

FS: ECHO 1  MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras Empty
PostSubject: FS: ECHO 1 MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras   FS: ECHO 1  MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2008, 12:32 am

i have literally had this gun for 2 weeks and have shot it 2 times.

i dont know why i bought it lol..probably because all my friends were buying guns and i thought i would do the same..buuuuuuuuuut..i would rather just get cash.

so.

this gun is solid
i was mostly impressed by the RIS system and how sturdy it was. the selector switch also clicks nicely.
it has pretty good weight to it being mostly metal and an interesting rubber front grip.

ROF was unbelievable, i was not expecting ROF to be THAT fast. accuracy is great also.

this gun out shoots g&g m16, and a lot of the m4 varients.. this could EASILY be turned into a sniper gun with just a tightbore barrel and extension.

cronoed 410fps from airsoftgi.com

this gun HURTS believe me lol..

what you will get..

-ECHO 1 VECTOR ARMS RIS MP5A4 FULL METAL airsoft gun
-includes battery, hi-cap mag, manual, charger, cleaning rod, ring scope mount, foregrip
-x2 MAG mid cap magazines
-about 1500 .25g hi polish BB's
-gun lube
-UTG gun bag

new.. the
gun was 170
mags were 16
BB's were 15
lube was 10
bag was 30

total this entire lot was $240.00 all new
it is still new, spring isnt even broken in yet.

ill sell for 180 picked up!

heres a picture of the gun.. this is not my exact gun, i just took this pic off of airsoftgi's website. ill get the real pics up tomorrow

FS: ECHO 1  MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras Picture%20014%20a4%20angle
*note that the gun does not come with mock supressor or red dot scope

and here is a good detailed review of the quality of the gun i found on youtube..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwEtXnlvc_4

this is a PERFECT entry gun at an excellent price with the essantial things to play.
Back to top Go down
jh3xp
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

Number of posts : 312
Vehicle : 92 240sx coupe

PostSubject: Re: FS: ECHO 1 MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras   FS: ECHO 1  MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2008, 8:31 am

wow this gun is sick. is this 1:1 scale?
Back to top Go down
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster

PostSubject: Re: FS: ECHO 1 MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras   FS: ECHO 1  MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2008, 10:47 am

yea full scale

all metal besides stock and trigger reciever, but it is very durable plastic.

weight is same as real thing too.
front bolt is movable also.

sweet deal!!

EDIT: PICS!!

also forgot to say this includes optional front flash hider (the big orange thing), and a speed loader.

FS: ECHO 1  MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras Airsoftgunmac08025

FS: ECHO 1  MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras Airsoftgunmac08026

FS: ECHO 1  MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras Airsoftgunmac08030

FS: ECHO 1  MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras Airsoftgunmac08032

FS: ECHO 1  MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras Airsoftgunmac08039

FS: ECHO 1  MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras Airsoftgunmac08040

note this gun cannot be modified to fire real ammunition lol
Back to top Go down
FusionR300zx
Post Whore
Post Whore
FusionR300zx

Number of posts : 3248
Vehicle : 1997 240sx 1993 300zx 2+2

PostSubject: Re: FS: ECHO 1 MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras   FS: ECHO 1  MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2008, 12:15 pm

007 wrote:
yea full scale

all metal besides stock and trigger reciever, but it is very durable plastic.

weight is same as real thing too.
front bolt is movable also.

sweet deal!!

note this gun cannot be modified to fire real ammunition lol

DAMNIT!!!!!!!!1
haha

i want the suppressor on ittttttttttttt. and the red dizzzy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aricwithana
demian112
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
demian112

Number of posts : 494
Vehicle : 1992 240sx vert

PostSubject: Re: FS: ECHO 1 MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras   FS: ECHO 1  MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2008, 12:33 pm

dang im really interested on this gun... where are you located??...
Back to top Go down
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster

PostSubject: Re: FS: ECHO 1 MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras   FS: ECHO 1  MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2008, 12:40 pm

yea the suppresor in the first post in that pic. that is the Madbull Blackside suppresor. its about 40 bucks for it then you need to add a long tightbore barrel.

just with those mods you'll be shooting around 440-450fps. that is CRAZY. perfect for cqb and an excellent sniper gun.

for real. this is the best gun i hvae ever shot. ive shot tokyo marui ak74u, g&g m16, ics mp5, ics m4, classic army m4, classic army ar15..this gun outshoots all of them. range, fps, accuracy..everything

anyway..
im located 60miles south from the city.
in Kankakee..

not far from joliet at all

btw, this gun is out of stock like everywhere lol. its pretty hard to get. when i bought mine it was the last one instock.
Back to top Go down
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster

PostSubject: Re: FS: ECHO 1 MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras   FS: ECHO 1  MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2008, 1:36 pm

yo anyone? demian112?
150 firm pick up maybe
Back to top Go down
demian112
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
demian112

PostSubject: Re: FS: ECHO 1 MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras   FS: ECHO 1  MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2008, 3:38 pm

i don't have the money right now, i just payed some bills that i had, but if you don't sell it probably by next week i'll take it...
Back to top Go down
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster

PostSubject: Re: FS: ECHO 1 MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras   FS: ECHO 1  MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2008, 11:01 am

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

fo sho
Back to top Go down
demian112
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
demian112

PostSubject: Re: FS: ECHO 1 MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras   FS: ECHO 1  MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2008, 4:40 pm

ok dude, tell me where can i pick it up...
Back to top Go down
Los Vlados Locos
Captain Obvious
Captain Obvious

Number of posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: FS: ECHO 1 MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras   FS: ECHO 1  MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2008, 12:37 am

Seriously dude don't BS these people by exaggeratively on the gun..... this gun is a mid range gun... and all the guns he sais that this gun is better then... ITS NOT!!!!

Im really into airsoft and have spend shit loads of money in this sport....

now here is the truth.... if you plan to use this to play airsoft you will get about 100ft of effective range with it.,.... no more than 150ft FOR sure.. unless you spray 100bb's to hit a guy at around 200FT.....

and also, when he sais 440 FPS... its just not fucking true... when the gun settles down you will get around 360-380 FPS... 440 is very unlikely from this gun... because my M4 is upgraded up the ass hole and it doesnt shoot that much and its a SP110 spring...
Back to top Go down
demian112
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
demian112

PostSubject: Re: FS: ECHO 1 MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras   FS: ECHO 1  MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2008, 2:18 am

Vlado wrote:
Seriously dude don't BS these people by exaggeratively on the gun..... this gun is a mid range gun... and all the guns he sais that this gun is better then... ITS NOT!!!!

now here is the truth.... if you plan to use this to play airsoft you will get about 100ft of effective range with it.,.... no more than 150ft FOR sure.. unless you spray 100bb's to hit a guy at around 200FT.....

and also, when he sais 440 FPS... its just not fucking true... when the gun settles down you will get around 360-380 FPS... 440 is very unlikely from this gun... because my M4 is upgraded up the ass hole and it doesnt shoot that much and its a SP110 spring...

man don't hate...
Back to top Go down
Los Vlados Locos
Captain Obvious
Captain Obvious

Number of posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: FS: ECHO 1 MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras   FS: ECHO 1  MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2008, 12:47 am

demian112 wrote:
Vlado wrote:

man don't hate...

You gata be kidding right... im not hating at all... im helping you guys make a decision based on FACTS, not something that some NOOB to airsoft tells you.... believe who you want tho.... im trying to help you guys tho..
Back to top Go down
demian112
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
demian112

PostSubject: Re: FS: ECHO 1 MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras   FS: ECHO 1  MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2008, 1:28 am

i'm into airsoft too, and i know that he exaggerate in some of the stuff, and that does not change that the gun is really nice, and is powerful..
Back to top Go down
FusionR300zx
Post Whore
Post Whore
FusionR300zx

Number of posts : 3248
Vehicle : 1997 240sx 1993 300zx 2+2

PostSubject: Re: FS: ECHO 1 MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras   FS: ECHO 1  MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2008, 2:25 am

Vlado wrote:
demian112 wrote:
Vlado wrote:

man don't hate...

You gata be kidding right... im not hating at all... im helping you guys make a decision based on FACTS, not something that some NOOB to airsoft tells you.... believe who you want tho.... im trying to help you guys tho..

i think your into it too much.
that's all.
let him sell his shit.
you don't worry about it.
you don't want it.
cool.
kbyyetalktoyoulater
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aricwithana
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

Number of posts : 11254
Vehicle : RED SHARK V1-5, MOBY DICK.

PostSubject: Re: FS: ECHO 1 MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras   FS: ECHO 1  MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2008, 11:20 pm

I shot my cousin(Demian112) in the face with this thing from pretty far away today. Looked like it hurt pretty bad.

Great transaction Chase!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://chicagoarea240sx.editboard.com
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster

PostSubject: Re: FS: ECHO 1 MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras   FS: ECHO 1  MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2008, 8:45 am

haha fuck yea
this gun rocks

almost regreting the sale now hahah
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

Number of posts : 11254
Vehicle : RED SHARK V1-5, MOBY DICK.

PostSubject: Re: FS: ECHO 1 MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras   FS: ECHO 1  MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras Icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2008, 10:35 pm

hahahaha, but yeah it hurts really bad, and the gun rocks i already order the supressor, scope, and laser sight to make it looks awesome....

EDIT: I'm Demian112 under my cousin's (D*star) SG
Back to top Go down
https://chicagoarea240sx.editboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS: ECHO 1 MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras   FS: ECHO 1  MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS: ECHO 1 MP5A4 full metal airsoft gun (lol) with extras
Page 1 of 1