Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Got hit by a Hummer

Go down 
+4
D*S Roski
s13boy
PROS14
Nackers
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Nackers
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
Nackers

Number of posts : 1609
Vehicle : 03 350z and 89 Hatch

Got hit by a Hummer Empty
PostSubject: Got hit by a Hummer   Got hit by a Hummer Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2008, 6:15 pm

It could have been worse, but here it is.

Anyway, I was on my way back home today from D* house and driving on 90 I was presented with an interesting situation.

I was in the center lane, been there for a while. Of course, traffic is jam packed. I get up to the car in front of me. The car behind me is pretty close. You know, Chicago's "0.2 second rule". Along my right side is a nice Cadillac in the same situation as I am. Then to my left... well, a beast of a Hummer H2. Well, that Hummer decided they wanted to be exactly where I was at that moment in time and started comming into my lane. Realizing that my little 240 was about to be eaten, I gently slide over twords the Cadillac on the right. Unfortunatly, he was compleatly oblivious to what was about to happen so I held on tight and waited for impact...

*SSSSSQQQQUUUURRRRKKKK!!!!!!*

... a little very slight counter-steer later my "friendly finger" was waiving out the window. This lady came right into my left rear quarter and lucky for me she wasn't quick switching lanes and realized what had happened before she made it worse. After it happened Stef was wanting to get her number and stuff, but I decided fuck it since I didn't wanna pull over and deal with all that noise.

Well... maybe I should have done, IDK. I didn't expect the damage to be this bad (even though really, its not bad at all)

Got hit by a Hummer Bleh008
Got hit by a Hummer Bleh009

Its kinda hard to see, but the inside of the quarter had some rust in it and when she hit, it split the area. Also, besides for the obvious tire mark, it dented the rear quarter in a bit. So idk... maybe I'll fix it, or maybe I'll leave it alone and see what happens.

Yeah, so that was my fun for the day. Oh, and because I can...

Got hit by a Hummer Bleh005
Back to top Go down
http://nackersdrift.com
PROS14
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster

Number of posts : 134
Vehicle : None.

PostSubject: Re: Got hit by a Hummer   Got hit by a Hummer Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2008, 8:17 pm

wow, that's crazy. it doesn't look too bad, though. at least no one was hurt...
Back to top Go down
s13boy
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

Number of posts : 5
Vehicle : 91 coupe

PostSubject: Re: Got hit by a Hummer   Got hit by a Hummer Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2008, 11:10 pm

damn that sucks! stupid hummers...
Back to top Go down
D*S Roski
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
D*S Roski

Number of posts : 3911
Vehicle : g35

PostSubject: Re: Got hit by a Hummer   Got hit by a Hummer Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2008, 11:22 pm

GODDAMN. . NACKERS. .
its cool. .
ur not cool unless ur quarter panel has a dent. .
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/roskiller
Nachtmensch
whatever
whatever
Nachtmensch

Number of posts : 11764
Vehicle : MRS, IS350

PostSubject: Re: Got hit by a Hummer   Got hit by a Hummer Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2008, 11:33 pm

well... at least it's an easy fix Razz
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

Number of posts : 11254
Vehicle : RED SHARK V1-5, MOBY DICK.

PostSubject: Re: Got hit by a Hummer   Got hit by a Hummer Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2008, 12:10 am

Haha. The curse of visiting me from afar.
Kevins headgasket blew or some shit, you got hit by a hummer, LongGrain's car got a crazy oil leak on the way home the other day. Sorry guys! Nice picture of my butt nackers!
Back to top Go down
https://chicagoarea240sx.editboard.com
Specter
WALLA WALLA WASHINGTON!!!!!!!!
WALLA WALLA WASHINGTON!!!!!!!!
Specter

Number of posts : 2505
Vehicle : '89 Piggy Coupe

PostSubject: Re: Got hit by a Hummer   Got hit by a Hummer Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2008, 12:25 am

great, by your logic if i see you when i go back to chicago my plane will crash or something...

sucks nackers, even if it was my DD i'd still b pissed as a mofo and called the dumb bitch out
Back to top Go down
Nackers
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
Nackers

Number of posts : 1609
Vehicle : 03 350z and 89 Hatch

PostSubject: Re: Got hit by a Hummer   Got hit by a Hummer Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2008, 2:58 am

The finger worked for me. I guess. Though tommarow she will have forgotten all about the little incident and probably do it again.
Back to top Go down
http://nackersdrift.com
danielekfuj
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
danielekfuj

Number of posts : 304
Vehicle : miotter

PostSubject: Re: Got hit by a Hummer   Got hit by a Hummer Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2008, 9:11 pm

i was expecting total carnage...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got hit by a Hummer   Got hit by a Hummer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got hit by a Hummer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicago Area 240sx :: S Chassis Specific :: Cosmetics! Cosmetics! Cosmetics!-
Jump to: