Number of posts : 11772
Age : 32
Location : IL
Vehicle : MRS, IS350
Reputation : 48
|Subject: READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO POST A BUILD THREAD. March 17th 2008, 10:31 pm|| |
Welcome to "The Hangar." A forum for all of our members' build threads.
As of now. Regular users WILL NOT post their build threads in this section.
You will post your thread in the cosmetic section. ONCE, and ONLY ONCE you have made considerable progress WITH PICS. A member of the MODERATING TEAM will move your thread to The Hangar. I dont feel like having a bunch of wish lists in here, or long explanations with no progress made.
- Threads must be an actual build. this can include, but not limited to; motor swaps, aero, wheels, suspension and paint.
- Threads should be updated continuously to show a progression of the car.
- Cars will actually be built, not bought then shown off like a prize. We don't care what you can afford to buy, we care what you build with your hands.
- Each user can only have one thread per car of theirs. the idea is to have the progress all in one thread to reflect upon. it also cleans up the boards quite a bit.
- We honestly could car less if all you do is put an air filter, plug wires, exhaust, and paint your valve cover. Real builds are recommended greatly over some $50 parts. If you want to show us your newest ricer wing, show us in Cosmetic or this thread: HERE
We look forward to seeing many of your cars, 240sx or not.