Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector

Go down 
+3
hs13kls
blk240
bhavedikian
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bhavedikian
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

Number of posts : 79
Vehicle : Nikes

SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector Empty
PostSubject: SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector   SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2008, 8:28 pm

I have some extra parts from my 240sx that I no longer have anymore so it's time to sell them off. All the prices are obo and do not include shipping. I would prefer Paypal as a payment, it's the price of the items that you want plus shipping and then 2.9% + $0.30 USD as since I have a Primere account. I have no problems with Cashier's Checks, Money Orders or personal checks, but I have to wait for them to clear in my bank account before I can send the items.
I can take more pics if you like and answer any questions you may have about the items. Some are used and some are new, it will be stated above each item with its asking price.

S13 SR20DET Valve Cover (USED) - $60 OBO
SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector Sr20detredtopvalvecoverza4.th

S13 SR20DET Coil Pack (USED) - $15 OBO
SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector Sr20detcoilpackgn9.th
SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector Sr20detcoilpacknumbersyj1.th

Blitz Filter (NEW) - $150 OBO
SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector Blitzfilterha5.th

Turbo XS BOV (USED) - $150 OBO
SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector Bovpistonsidelh8.th
SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector Bovtopgt7.th
SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector Bovsidemm7.th
SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector Bovbottmpistonuv2.th

97-98 240sx Signal and Wiper Unit (USED) - $20 OBO
SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector 240sxturnsignalunithu8.th

97-98 240sx LED Glow Needle Kit (NEW) - $60 OBO
SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector 9798240sxledglowneedlekef8.th
SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector Glowsm2.th

Last edited by bhavedikian on August 21st 2008, 1:01 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
bhavedikian
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector   SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2008, 8:03 am

I found another coil pack and a referbished Walhbro 255 fuel pump that hasn't been used since it was reconditioned by Walhbro and tested to be in perfect working order by them.
Back to top Go down
bhavedikian
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector   SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2008, 8:02 am

bump
Back to top Go down
bhavedikian
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector   SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2008, 12:33 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
blk240
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector   SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2008, 12:38 pm

Would u sell the valve cover for 40
Back to top Go down
bhavedikian
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector   SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2008, 6:36 pm

$40+shipping

blk240 wrote:
Would u sell the valve cover for 40
Back to top Go down
blk240
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector   SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2008, 11:59 pm

can i just pick it up

[quote="bhavedikian"]$40+shipping
Back to top Go down
bhavedikian
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector   SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2008, 12:12 pm

Sure!
Back to top Go down
bhavedikian
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector   SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector Icon_minitimeMay 11th 2008, 5:16 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
bhavedikian
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector   SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2008, 12:28 pm

bump

I also have a set of bronze painted 300zx wheels with fresh rubber on two and helf tread on two but two more tires to replace them when they go bad. PM me and I can get you specs on the rubber...
Back to top Go down
hs13kls
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
hs13kls

Number of posts : 1053
Vehicle : 1991 black coupe

PostSubject: Re: SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector   SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2008, 12:39 am

good seller,
smooth transaction
Back to top Go down
http://www.leagueltd.com
NiteRdr
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster

Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector   SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2008, 3:17 am

do you know if the glow needle kit would work in an s13 cluster?
Back to top Go down
bhavedikian
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector   SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector Icon_minitimeJune 14th 2008, 8:16 pm

hs13kls - Thank you for the compliment.

NiteRdr - I would have to contact the company I purchased them from since it only specifies the 240s that they work with. I would guess they would since it's just the controller box and the wired LEDs. Let me know, I can do some work if you think you would like to purchase them.
Back to top Go down
bhavedikian
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector   SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector Icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2008, 1:01 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
bhavedikian
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector   SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2009, 3:49 pm

Any takers on this stuff?
Back to top Go down
JakeS14
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
JakeS14

Number of posts : 486
Vehicle : 97 240sx

PostSubject: Re: SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector   SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2009, 3:54 pm

bhavedikian wrote:
Is the signal and wiper unit off an SE? Does it have the switch for fog lights on the left signal part?? Cant tell from pic really..
Back to top Go down
FusionR300zx
Post Whore
Post Whore
FusionR300zx

Number of posts : 3248
Vehicle : 1997 240sx 1993 300zx 2+2

PostSubject: Re: SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector   SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2009, 7:59 pm

i didn't read.
but the aem ems and boost selenoid...
got em still?
and what motor is the aem for?
or is it like universal plug and play/tune.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aricwithana
bhavedikian
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector   SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2009, 8:35 pm

It has the roller for the headlights and you pull to flick the high beams, the other side is just up and down for the wipers...I thought the fog lights were controlled from a button on the dash?

JakeS14 wrote:
bhavedikian wrote:
Is the signal and wiper unit off an SE? Does it have the switch for fog lights on the left signal part?? Cant tell from pic really..
Back to top Go down
bhavedikian
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector   SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2009, 8:36 pm

No, they've been sold already...just trying to sell items sitting around so prices are OBO...

FusionR300zx wrote:
i didn't read.
but the aem ems and boost selenoid...
got em still?
and what motor is the aem for?
or is it like universal plug and play/tune.
Back to top Go down
JakeS14
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
JakeS14

Number of posts : 486
Vehicle : 97 240sx

PostSubject: Re: SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector   SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2009, 8:52 pm

bhavedikian wrote:
It has the roller for the headlights and you pull to flick the high beams, the other side is just up and down for the wipers...I thought the fog lights were controlled from a button on the dash?

JakeS14 wrote:
bhavedikian wrote:

Yea i have that... Thanks anyways. But the fog lights were a factory option actually. And theres another lever on the turn signal thing.
Back to top Go down
bhavedikian
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector   SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2009, 8:54 pm

NP, let me know if anything else I have catches your eye as we can talk about the price...

JakeS14 wrote:
bhavedikian wrote:

JakeS14 wrote:
bhavedikian wrote:

Yea i have that... Thanks anyways. But the fog lights were a factory option actually. And theres another lever on the turn signal thing.
Back to top Go down
silent knight
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

Number of posts : 27
Vehicle : 96 nisan 240 sx se

PostSubject: Re: SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector   SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2009, 2:21 pm

do you still have the wiper and light switch im in chi pulaski 60629 email me raceckr@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
bhavedikian
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector   SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 1:03 am

I need to seel these parts ASAP so come and get them dirt cheap...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector   SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SR20 and S14 Parts - AEM EMS w/boost solenoid and connector
Page 1 of 1