Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat

Go down 
+2
afliction523
James
6 posters
AuthorMessage
James
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

Number of posts : 25
Vehicle : crotch rocket

FS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat Empty
PostSubject: FS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat   FS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2006, 9:47 pm

Muffler: Apex'i N1 Can Anodized Black/Gunmetal Version
Pipe: 3 inch full exhaust custom made at Iggy's Muffler- best custom muffler shop in the Chicago area- 2 bends are no less than 2.75 inches.
Catalytic Converter: Catco 3inch high-flow

Everything is welded together and is about 8 feet long.
Will bolt onto stock KA header and use stock hangers except the rear must use a bolt going upwards into the hanger bracket.
Can is more gunmetal than black- and looks 10x better in person- just a little dusty and flash makes smudges look like scratches.

Make a reasonable offer and it's yoursFS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat Icon_pirat

FS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat 317b0i8
FS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat 33yl15i
FS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat 2nusqz8
Back to top Go down
James
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: FS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat   FS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2007, 12:38 am

Bump, still for sale.
Back to top Go down
afliction523
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster

Number of posts : 180
Vehicle : s13 USDM Coupe

PostSubject: Re: FS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat   FS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2007, 10:37 pm

Do you have any pics of it on a car? That hanger looks pretty nasty. I basically have a ka-t with a custom downpipe which will bolt to a sr20 downpipe all in factory locations so that a sr cat back would fit. Is this the same as an cat back for a sr? I dont mind getting stuff custom fitted, but the nice part to having a srdp on my car would be that I can interchange my exhausts.
Back to top Go down
afliction523
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster

PostSubject: Re: FS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat   FS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2007, 8:21 pm

????
Back to top Go down
Atown 240
Resident post whore
Resident post whore
Atown 240

Number of posts : 1394
Vehicle : '91

PostSubject: Re: FS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat   FS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2007, 12:04 am

didn't iggy's get shut down recently. I got my mustang exhaust done but i heard that they've gone down since.
Back to top Go down
James
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: FS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat   FS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2007, 11:38 am

afliction523 wrote:
Do you have any pics of it on a car? That hanger looks pretty nasty. I basically have a ka-t with a custom downpipe which will bolt to a sr20 downpipe all in factory locations so that a sr cat back would fit. Is this the same as an cat back for a sr? I dont mind getting stuff custom fitted, but the nice part to having a srdp on my car would be that I can interchange my exhausts.
Sorry I didn't respond earlier- I set my user settings to e-mail me if there were replies in this thread- but nothing came when you guys replied.

Sorry, I don't have pics of it on the car but it will look like any other 240sx with an N1.

The hanger is strong- there's just surface rust that could be sanded off and painted so it doesn't come back- it's from sitting in the garage and moisture in the air reacting with the steel- it's NOT from running this exhaust in the snow or rain since I had it installed on the car and then never drove the car again and switched back to the stock exhaust to sell the car.
This exhaust will mate perfectly to a stock KA header, an SR downpipe, or an RB downpipe.

No decent offer refused.

About Iggy's- I haven't been there in forever- but that place was all about word of mouth since the location is hidden away and I guess they couldn't compete with all the corporate muffler shops and the illegal immigrant muffler shops.
Back to top Go down
afliction523
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster

PostSubject: Re: FS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat   FS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2007, 4:19 pm

emailed
Back to top Go down
afliction523
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster

PostSubject: Re: FS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat   FS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2007, 5:55 pm

Hey I looked at the pics closer. Is that painted gunmetal???

Last edited by on June 12th 2007, 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
James
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: FS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat   FS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2007, 5:56 pm

James wrote:
Muffler: Apex'i N1 Can Anodized Black/Gunmetal Version
Pipe: 3 inch full exhaust custom made at Iggy's Muffler- best custom muffler shop in the Chicago area- 2 bends are no less than 2.75 inches.
Catalytic Converter: Catco 3inch high-flow
Back to top Go down
afliction523
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster

PostSubject: Re: FS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat   FS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2007, 6:00 pm

Ic, I just noticed that haha. I emailed you back so we can discuss more.
Back to top Go down
afliction523
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster

PostSubject: Re: FS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat   FS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2007, 12:25 am

Yo James the exhaust blows....
Just kidding.
It sounds amazing. I got a little downpipe issue to take care of tomorrow, but it is very deep and suprisingly pretty quiet until the wastegate opens :-). Thanks man
Back to top Go down
Nachtmensch
whatever
whatever
Nachtmensch

Number of posts : 11764
Vehicle : MRS, IS350

PostSubject: Re: FS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat   FS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2007, 12:27 am

take it it's sold?
Back to top Go down
afliction523
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster

PostSubject: Re: FS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat   FS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2007, 8:32 am

Yup yup
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

Number of posts : 11254
Vehicle : RED SHARK V1-5, MOBY DICK.

PostSubject: Re: FS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat   FS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2007, 11:26 pm

SOLD!!!!! Another great transaction and deal brought to you by ChicagoArea240sx.editboard.com!!
Back to top Go down
https://chicagoarea240sx.editboard.com
D*S Roski
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
D*S Roski

Number of posts : 3911
Vehicle : g35

PostSubject: Re: FS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat   FS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2007, 11:45 pm

corny fuck. ..
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/roskiller
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

Number of posts : 11254
Vehicle : RED SHARK V1-5, MOBY DICK.

PostSubject: Re: FS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat   FS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2007, 11:47 pm

Suck my ass you fucking loser bitch.......
fackyormadder
Back to top Go down
https://chicagoarea240sx.editboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat   FS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS: S13 3inch Exhaust System Apex'i w/Cat
Page 1 of 1