Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

***Install Services*** Pay me to do the dirty work!!!

Go down 
+27
altavelocidad
Jay
SEXYDRIFTER
Sp33d240
rcl1221
kpc_0721
chitown240SX
D*S Frank
whiteazn1184
D*S Dstar
bhavedikian
blues13
epoch707
shiftin_sideways
PROS14
Nackers
lopez6558
whiterps13
D*S Roski
A-Town-SR
FusionR300zx
Secret Squirrel
Specter
Stab Master Sharson
k c
Adikt
Nachtmensch
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
altavelocidad
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
altavelocidad

Number of posts : 355
Vehicle : 1991 240sx fastback sr20det part 2

***Install Services*** Pay me to do the dirty work!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***Install Services*** Pay me to do the dirty work!!!   ***Install Services*** Pay me to do the dirty work!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2008, 6:23 pm

Rafael will confirm the engraved bunny on my kit. What seemed a little suspicious was when they gave me a white front and rear bumper, but the sideskirts were some dark gray and felt like a different material. Im about to rip the tougefactory decals off my ride. thumb down

Last edited by altavelocidad on April 1st 2008, 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

Number of posts : 11254
Vehicle : RED SHARK V1-5, MOBY DICK.

PostSubject: Re: ***Install Services*** Pay me to do the dirty work!!!   ***Install Services*** Pay me to do the dirty work!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2008, 6:57 pm

Whos Edgar?

ANyway, Origin shit is usually white. Version:Select is grey.
Though i might be wrong and they could have changed the color. The guys at TF are honest and are not trying to scam you trust me. I know them all and their all consumers as well. As well as regular enthusiasts. There is a chance you MIGHT have gotten V:S skirts, as they sell those too, but those fit alright too.
Back to top Go down
https://chicagoarea240sx.editboard.com
Dirty Dee
Post Whore
Post Whore
Dirty Dee

Number of posts : 3781
Vehicle : 2012 WRX

PostSubject: Re: ***Install Services*** Pay me to do the dirty work!!!   ***Install Services*** Pay me to do the dirty work!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2008, 7:00 pm

if they are short a bit, take a heatgun and rubber mallet to the lower fender portion where the sideskirts go. It worked for me. But my sideskirts were oem
Back to top Go down
altavelocidad
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
altavelocidad

PostSubject: Re: ***Install Services*** Pay me to do the dirty work!!!   ***Install Services*** Pay me to do the dirty work!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2008, 7:11 pm

Nachtmensch just said he would try and install the side skirts.
Back to top Go down
D*S Roski
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
D*S Roski

Number of posts : 3911
Vehicle : g35

PostSubject: Re: ***Install Services*** Pay me to do the dirty work!!!   ***Install Services*** Pay me to do the dirty work!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2008, 7:11 pm

good. . lets all stop whoring his thread
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/roskiller
altavelocidad
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
altavelocidad

PostSubject: Re: ***Install Services*** Pay me to do the dirty work!!!   ***Install Services*** Pay me to do the dirty work!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2008, 7:16 pm

agreed
Back to top Go down
Alt.240.130
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: ***Install Services*** Pay me to do the dirty work!!!   ***Install Services*** Pay me to do the dirty work!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2008, 8:59 pm

Dont know when I can do this, but how much for transmission rebuild.
I bring you the tranny and rebuild kit.
How long would it take?

LMK Thanks,
Cameron
Back to top Go down
Nachtmensch
whatever
whatever
Nachtmensch

Number of posts : 11764
Vehicle : MRS, IS350

PostSubject: Re: ***Install Services*** Pay me to do the dirty work!!!   ***Install Services*** Pay me to do the dirty work!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2008, 9:24 pm

Alt.240.130 wrote:
How long would it take?

LMK Thanks,
Cameron
any idea what needs to be replaced? and is it an s13 or s14 trans? if it is an s13, i have one that needs a syncro for 2nd gear, but i dont have the gear pullers to remove gears.

if it's just bearings in the bell housing, , i may be able to do it. but if it is the bearings in the center of the trans, on that one plate (no idea what to call it), i dont have the tools necessary.
Back to top Go down
Alt.240.130
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: ***Install Services*** Pay me to do the dirty work!!!   ***Install Services*** Pay me to do the dirty work!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2008, 10:44 am

Nachtmensch wrote:
Alt.240.130 wrote:
How long would it take?

LMK Thanks,
Cameron
any idea what needs to be replaced? and is it an s13 or s14 trans? if it is an s13, i have one that needs a syncro for 2nd gear, but i dont have the gear pullers to remove gears.

if it's just bearings in the bell housing, , i may be able to do it. but if it is the bearings in the center of the trans, on that one plate (no idea what to call it), i dont have the tools necessary.

It is an s14. Arent they the same? I thought they were...
I wanted to get everything rebuilt. As it is it grinds a little going into 2nd,3rd, and 4th.
But if I was going to have it rebuilt I figured I might as well get bearings and everything else replaced.
How much are the tools to do everthing I have said? Depending on price maybe we could work something out where I buy you the tools in exchange for your services.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Nachtmensch
whatever
whatever
Nachtmensch

PostSubject: Re: ***Install Services*** Pay me to do the dirty work!!!   ***Install Services*** Pay me to do the dirty work!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2008, 11:01 am

Alt.240.130 wrote:
Nachtmensch wrote:
Alt.240.130 wrote:
How long would it take?

LMK Thanks,
Cameron

It is an s14. Arent they the same? I thought they were...
I wanted to get everything rebuilt. As it is it grinds a little going into 2nd,3rd, and 4th.
But if I was going to have it rebuilt I figured I might as well get bearings and everything else replaced.
How much are the tools to do everthing I have said? Depending on price maybe we could work something out where I buy you the tools in exchange for your services.

Thanks
the bellhousings are different. some sensor is on the s14 that isnt on the s13. to get all the tools for the trans rebuid would probably cost me over $200 because all the different pullers among others. its a lot of work.

i also have only rebuilt 2 transmissions, so i dont think i would be up to it from lack of tools and experience. sorry man. i just dont trust myself enough on transmissions yet
Back to top Go down
Alt.240.130
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: ***Install Services*** Pay me to do the dirty work!!!   ***Install Services*** Pay me to do the dirty work!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2008, 5:58 am

Nachtmensch wrote:

the bellhousings are different. some sensor is on the s14 that isnt on the s13. to get all the tools for the trans rebuid would probably cost me over $200 because all the different pullers among others. its a lot of work.

i also have only rebuilt 2 transmissions, so i dont think i would be up to it from lack of tools and experience. sorry man. i just dont trust myself enough on transmissions yet

I think that all you need to do for the bell housing is drill and tap a spot for the crank angle sensor. (if you are going from s13 to s14)

Dont worry about it. Maybe you'll have the tools and experience by the time I need it. But in the meantime do you know of any quality shops that can do it for me? Pretty much all I know of is aamco. And that isnt quality in any sense of the word
Back to top Go down
Nachtmensch
whatever
whatever
Nachtmensch

PostSubject: Re: ***Install Services*** Pay me to do the dirty work!!!   ***Install Services*** Pay me to do the dirty work!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2008, 9:35 am

Alt.240.130 wrote:
Nachtmensch wrote:

I think that all you need to do for the bell housing is drill and tap a spot for the crank angle sensor. (if you are going from s13 to s14)

Dont worry about it. Maybe you'll have the tools and experience by the time I need it. But in the meantime do you know of any quality shops that can do it for me? Pretty much all I know of is aamco. And that isnt quality in any sense of the word
i dont know of any trans shops. ive never had to take anything in.

sorry
Back to top Go down
Jay
Newb friendly
Newb friendly
Jay

Number of posts : 1432
Vehicle : S13 Garage Slut & S14 Daily Whore

PostSubject: Re: ***Install Services*** Pay me to do the dirty work!!!   ***Install Services*** Pay me to do the dirty work!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2008, 12:13 pm

karry? brothers in waukegan does awesome work.
Back to top Go down
RAD MIKE Circa 3006
Starry Night, Celestial Skies.
Starry Night, Celestial Skies.
RAD MIKE Circa 3006

Number of posts : 3524

PostSubject: Re: ***Install Services*** Pay me to do the dirty work!!!   ***Install Services*** Pay me to do the dirty work!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2008, 11:53 pm

pm'd
Back to top Go down
Nachtmensch
whatever
whatever
Nachtmensch

PostSubject: Re: ***Install Services*** Pay me to do the dirty work!!!   ***Install Services*** Pay me to do the dirty work!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2008, 11:55 pm

replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***Install Services*** Pay me to do the dirty work!!!   ***Install Services*** Pay me to do the dirty work!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***Install Services*** Pay me to do the dirty work!!!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4