Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Midwest Streets Meet - BBQ - Car Show - Oct. 21st

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ChicagoS14T
Established Member
Established Member
ChicagoS14T

Number of posts : 628

General Midwest Streets Meet - BBQ - Car Show - Oct. 21st Empty
PostSubject: General Midwest Streets Meet - BBQ - Car Show - Oct. 21st   General Midwest Streets Meet - BBQ - Car Show - Oct. 21st Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2007, 11:22 pm

THATS RIGHT!!! AFTER A LONG TIME OF PROMISING AND DELAY WE FINALLY HAVE A MEET PLANNED AND SCHEDULED!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
This will be the first ever Fall Meet and we will have a few nice things planned for you guys. Here are the details:

Date: October 21st, 2007

Time: 10:00 am till we get kicked out!!

WE WILL HAVE A BANNER SETUP AND WE HAVE A SET LOCATION:

This will be a meet/bbq/mini car show. We will provide the food, which will include hot dogs, hamburgers, chips, pop and more. We are going to have DJs: V4nquish and Danny Soundz along with TuneFM.us - online radio, doing the music.

Some of our sponsors will be there including Mark Sound, Strictly Modified, SNG Performance and most likely Sound Performance. They will be there showcasing their products and services. We will also have our drag car there so that you can see the updates on the progress.

As far as the car show, we will be giving out prizes to the cleanest and best done car there. Prizes will include a trophy as well as extra prizes from our sponsors. We will also have a photographer on site and we will most likely video tape so that we can include this footage in our DVD.

HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE !!!! HOPING FOR A LARGE TURNOUT AND IT SHOULD BE A VERY FUN WAY TO END THE YEAR, AND FOR FURTHER QUESTIONS AND INFORMATION REPLY TO US.

Back to top Go down
Xmax
Established Member
Established Member
Xmax

Number of posts : 593
Vehicle : 1993 S13 Fastback and 2006 Mazdaspeed 6

PostSubject: Re: General Midwest Streets Meet - BBQ - Car Show - Oct. 21st   General Midwest Streets Meet - BBQ - Car Show - Oct. 21st Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2007, 1:04 am

I want to go to this, but this is the same day I'll be coming home from Cali. Oh well I guess next time then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chicagonissanclub.net
koh_ki240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

Number of posts : 306
Vehicle : Sr'd hatch

PostSubject: Re: General Midwest Streets Meet - BBQ - Car Show - Oct. 21st   General Midwest Streets Meet - BBQ - Car Show - Oct. 21st Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2007, 7:51 pm

nice turnout today. does anyone know what happened to the guy with the z28?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ninjasaurusrex
SilEddy
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster
SilEddy

Number of posts : 134
Vehicle : 1992 Nissan 240SX SE

PostSubject: Re: General Midwest Streets Meet - BBQ - Car Show - Oct. 21st   General Midwest Streets Meet - BBQ - Car Show - Oct. 21st Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2007, 10:19 pm

I enjoyed the meet, some nice cars, good weather, snacks too. Seemed like a low turnout of 240's but maybe I was there too early. Hope to see more people next meet.
Back to top Go down
lopez6558
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
lopez6558

Number of posts : 321
Vehicle : 95 240sx coupe/96 240sx coupe

PostSubject: Re: General Midwest Streets Meet - BBQ - Car Show - Oct. 21st   General Midwest Streets Meet - BBQ - Car Show - Oct. 21st Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2007, 11:14 pm

damm i didn't see this thread. i could've gone crap. thumb down mad
Back to top Go down
http://grimcreations.weebly.com/
ChicagoS14T
Established Member
Established Member
ChicagoS14T

Number of posts : 628

PostSubject: Re: General Midwest Streets Meet - BBQ - Car Show - Oct. 21st   General Midwest Streets Meet - BBQ - Car Show - Oct. 21st Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2007, 12:08 am

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT SHOWED UP!!! This was our first ever meet and I think it turned out good. The weather was perfect considering we scheduled it so far in advance. There were a few 240s, there would have been more but unfortunately it seems that most of the are out of commission (mine is still on jack stands in the garage).

We are scheduling future meets. We probably wont have a big one like this till spring when we hope to make it much bigger. In the mean time we are going to have a paint ball meet and a Chicago Indoor Racing one real soon.

As far as the Z28 one of our guys was supposed to pick up his tow truck and give him a tow, but not sure what happened ill find out tomorrow. Overall aside from that I think it went pretty smoothly no problems. The cop at the end was a jerk though he was yelling at everyone to leave since the forest preserve was closed... thumb down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Midwest Streets Meet - BBQ - Car Show - Oct. 21st   General Midwest Streets Meet - BBQ - Car Show - Oct. 21st Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Midwest Streets Meet - BBQ - Car Show - Oct. 21st
Page 1 of 1